Friday, November 16, 2007

Thank heavens

Day 3 is almost over and day 4 shall begin.I had kind of a ruff day today because that stupid salt water had me feeling like I had been hit by a truck.I'm drinking my laxative tea now ....bring on the cramps!! They don't last too long but they are a drag.I'm pretty pumped about being on day 4..this is the longest I have ever gone without food and I just keep thinking of how great it will be to finish day ten and know I made my goal. The temptations to eat are enormous but I am fighting through them.My husband is making cookies as I type this..he always gets the baking bug this time of year,in his defense, he did check with me first(so stop thinking what a jerk he must be..he is a GREAT guy)I am getting pretty tired of the lemonade,i guess variety really is the spice of life.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Keep going strong Kia! You're doing great & already almost half way done!

I decided to do 20 so I've got a ways to go. I ALMOST lost it yesterday but I stayed strong. Hopefully you can do the same!